The remote desktop toolbar appears in the remote desktop window.
- In Full Screen mode, the toolbar appears at the top of the screen (if the toolbar is hidden, hover your mouse over the top of the screen).
- In Windowed mode, the toolbar appears on the window's title bar.
- Home button: opens the Home tab of the Expert application.
- Ctrl+Alt+Delete button: sends the Ctrl+Alt+Delete key combination to the remote computer.
- Pencil tool: allows you to draw on the remote screen.
- Laser Pointer tool: allows you to highlight a specific portion of the screen.
- Magnifier tool: allows you to zoom into a portion of the remote screen. This tool will be enabled only when the remote desktop is scaled down.
- Multi-Display tool: allows you to view all remote displays or select a specific display. This tool is enabled when the remote computer has multiple remote displays.
- Video Session Recording tool: allows you to record a video of the remote desktop and save it on your local computer.
- Settings: allows you to change settings of the remote desktop connection.
- Minimize the remote desktop window.
- Switch the remote desktop window between full screen or windowed mode.
- Close the remote desktop window.