FixMe.IT provides a completely secure way of accessing remote computers, transferring files and screen-sharing:
- You don't have to open any ports or adjust your network security settings.
- All session and visual data, as well as keyboard and mouse control are encrypted with the industry-standard 256-bit encryption and are transmitted over a secure SSL connection.
- A client is given full control over remote sessions and can always observe what's happening on their screen
- All FixMe.IT certificates are issued by the Comodo Group, a global leader in internet security.
- You may opt for two-factor authentication to create an additional layer of security for your FixMe.IT account.