GDPR is a set of regulations that aims at providing EU citizens with greater control over how their personally identifiable information (PII) is collected, processed, stored, and used by organizations both inside and outside the EU.
Software vendors, such as Techinline, must follow the core principles of Security by Design and Privacy by Design laid out by the GDPR, e.g. implement the right to be forgotten and provide extensive information about the types of data that are collected, processed, stored, and used.
As part of our ongoing effort to meet all applicable information security and data privacy requirements, we have:
- Assigned a data protection officer.
- Thoroughly reviewed and implemented required internal security practices and measures concerning the handling and protection of personal data.
- The types of data we collect, how this data is processed and used, and where it is stored.
- Information about the integration with third-party services, such as Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and other analytics, advertising and marketing platforms which may also collect, store and process personal data.
- How our EU-based customers can manage and control the way their data is being stored and used (Right to Access and Right to be Forgotten).
- Ensured that all our partners maintain a strict security policy with regard to personal data and have already issued their statements of compliance with GDPR.